The District has created the diagrams below to help students and parents access RMS and Sweetbriar during the safety and security upgrades construction. Please click the links to see larger pdfs of the diagrams in both English and Spanish.
Design Work Underway on School Bond Projects
Para leer los subtítulos en español, haga clic en "CC".
About the Bond Projects
Over the next three years, the District will design and construct major improvements to our schools, offering a fresh start for students and faculty. This work includes:
- Replacing Troutdale, Fairview and Wilkes elementary schools with new buildings on the same sites.
- Updating Reynolds High School by adding general and science classrooms, connecting all buildings to the main school, relocating student support services to the front entrance of the school, and expanding the cafeteria/commons.
- Adding secure, controlled access entrances, exterior locking doors, and lighting and cameras at all schools.
Funding for these projects is provided by a bond measure passed in 2015. Oversight for the projects is provided by the Reynolds School Board and Citizens Oversight Committee.
All of the Bond Projects are currently being designed. The architects and project team will be guided by:
- The 2015 Bond Resolution
- The 2014 Facilities Master Plan
- Input from district teams, students and the community
Thank you to the Reynolds community for your support of the bond measure and continued investment in our school district!